CS361: Assignment 2: Microservices Warm-Up
代做assignment -Microservices方面的练习题目 , 这是值得参考的assignment代写的题目
To demonstrate you can implement the microservices architecture, write software comprised of three separate programs:
- A program that generates pseudo-random numbers ( PRNGService )
- A program that, given a non-negative integer i , returnsthe ith image in a set (order doesnt matter) ( Image Service ) – If i is > =the number of images, modulo i by the sizeof the image set
- A user interface ( UI ) that either has a button orcan receive a user command. When the button is pushed or the command is entered… (a) UI calls the PRNG Service (b) UI calls the Image Service using the pseudo-random number from the PRNG Service (c) UI displays the image (or a path to it)
Programs can be written in any language(s).
Use any set of images (e.g., downloaded fromhttps://www.kaggle.com/). Store images locally in a folder ; no API calls needed. No DB needed.
- UI must either have a button (if UI is graphical) or be able to receive a user command (if UI is text-based) – Each of the three programs must run in a differentprocess
- Programs must NOT call each other directly (e.g.,do not import one program into another)
- As the communication pipe , use text files as follows:
- UI calls PRNG Service by writing the word "run" to prng-service.txt 2.PRNG Service reads prng-service.txt, erases it, and writes a pseudo-random number to it
- UI reads prng-service.txt to get the pseudo-random number
- UI writes the pseudo-random number to image-service.txt
- Image Service reads image-service.txt, erases it, and writes an image path to it
- UI reads image-service.txt then displays the image (or path) to the user
- Create a short video (5 minutes or less) demonstratingyou have satisfied the require- ments.
Submit a link to your video.
There are two options for recording/uploading your video:
- Record and upload following the instructions in Canvas > Start Here – ReadMe First > HOW TO: Create and Upload a Video OR
- Record using the technique of your choice, upload to YouTube, set as Unlisted
You are responsible for satisfying all criteria listed in the Canvas rubric for this assignment. You will be able to revise this assignment if you miss points.
Please ask via Ed so that others can benefit from the answers.